Terms and Conditions
Purchasing requirements: Ammunition buyer must be over the age of 21 years to purchase pistol ammo, 18 years for rifle ammo, and never have been convicted of a felony or adjudicated as mentally defective or been committed to a mental institution. All state, local and federal laws apply. By placing an order on this website, you certify that you can legally purchase, receive and own ammunition.
Do not attempt purchase if you are prohibited from buying the item in your area.
1. Attention CT residents, no ammunition orders will be accepted after 09/23/13, no exceptions or exemptions.-
2. Attention New York State customers, due to NY state law “Safe Act”, we can no longer ship ammo to New York State, no exceptions or exemptions.-
3. No ammunition will be shipped to the cities of Los Angeles, Oakland and San Francisco, CA. For now, the rest of California is okay to purchase from us providing that there are no local laws in your area restricting ammunition sales and purchasing. Californians, it is your responsibility to be aware of local laws.-
4. No shipments to the state of Massachusetts or the cities of Washington D.C. or Chicago, IL. All other IL residents, must provide an image of their FOID card and a copy of a second state issued ID when they place an order. There is a section in the checkout form, to upload an image file of the FOID card which is required. If you have difficulties uploading the FOID, please contact us through the ‘contact us’ section of the website.-
5. We cannot ship to Alaska or Hawaii, as transportation of ammunition by air is prohibited by law in 49CFR.-
6. If you are a resident of one of these areas, please do not attempt to purchase. Our system charges credit cards when the order is placed and if you make a purchase and are from an area listed above, your order will be canceled and refund will be less up to 20 % fee from the attempted transaction.-
Affidavit of Customer
1. I am not an unlawful user or addicted to any controlled substance.-
2. By selling or delivering ammunition to me, stillaa.com is not violating any state or local law or ordinance.-
3. I have never been convicted in any court of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.-
4. I am not under indictment for and have never been convicted in any court of a crime punishable by imprisonment for over one year.-
5. I am not a fugitive from justice.-
6. I am currently not subject to a restraining order of any kind.-
7. I have not been adjudicated as a mental defective and I have not been committed to any mental institution.-
8. I am not an illegal or unlawful alien.-
9. I have never been discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions.-
10. I am not currently less than twenty-one (21) years old.-
11. I have never renounced my U.S. citizenship.-
Indemnification and Agreement to Defend
I fully agree that if any of my representations when making purchases under the Terms of Sale are incorrect or if i fail to comply with these Terms of Sale, then i will indemnify, defend, save harmless, and release Still American.com and its owners, agents, officers, and employees against any civil liability or criminal prosecution resulting from my purchase from Still American.com
I fully agree that by placing my order, i release Still American.com from any and all liability arising from or related to the products i purchased from Still American.com, including (but not limited to), my or anyone else’s use of the product, my or anyone else’s storage of the product and my or anyone else’s handling or transportation of the product, and i agree to indemnify, defend, save harmless, and release Still American.com and its owners, agents, officers, and employees against any civil liability or criminal prosecution resulting from the products i purchased from Still American.com.